
I made this cute magnet board! I found cute scrapbook paper and bought plain magnet board and Mod Podged the paper onto the magnet board its so easy and then I just got ribbon and TADA! im so proud of how cute it turned out!
If anyone has any cute ideas for mod podge let me know im looking to make cute crafts!
2 comments:
Very Cute! I like it!!!!!!
way cute!! So I kinda did the same, I did it to the wood around the edges of my big magnet board. Joey made me a vinyl calender for the metal part and it ended up way cute. thanks joey! I made some wood rectangles too that have the months on them and I modge podged them as well with matching paper. I bought a 2 ring binder hook and just hang the wood from that. sorry it might be confusing. what a crafty girl you are!!
Post a Comment