October 15, 2008

Tagged: 6 Quirks

1. I don't eat red meat it makes me sick and I think I will get mad cow.

2. If I get bit by a mosquito I swear I have West Nile I have gone to the doctors and made them check my blood for it I'm not kidding. If u don't know I am allergic to mosquito's and swell up like a balloon.

3. When Shayne and I watch t.v I have to be the one in charge of the remote or it drives me up the wall!! and this buggs Shayne so bad.

4. When I go to sleep I need to have no less than 5 pillows 2 blankets plus one mini blanket between shayne and I. Yes I'm a little strange!

5. When I make the bed I have to have the hospital corners, all the edges have to be tucked in neatly or I will bugg me the rest of the day.

6. I have to change the nail polish on my toes every two weeks. I also have to always have a flower or something else on them.

OK so now I tagged: mom ,Joey, Summer, or anyone who wants to play!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I don't eat hamburgers anywhere but homemade ones because of mad cow. its scary! but i think you knew that about me.