Twilight!!!!
I saw the movie!! Yes I am a Twilight Fan I have read all the books and love them!! I'm in love with Edward. I was surprised by how much I liked it I thought the movie was going to be so dumb but I can't wait for the next movie. I made Shayne go with me and he said he liked it. can you believe the movie made 70.6 million the first night that's crazy so they better get going on the next one I don't want to wait!! So everyone go see it so we can talk about it. Oh and don't forget watch for Stephanie Meyer she is in the movie for a second.
1 comment:
I liked the movie too. I was skeptical. I think I liked it because I kind of new what was going on from reading the book. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. I was glad the books ended happily, but I think I was more on Jacob's side.
Post a Comment