March 5, 2009

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I'm now 15 weeks so Me and Shayne went to the South Town mall and went to Fetal Studio and Found out we are having a BOY!!!!! I just couldn't wait to find out we have an apt at my doctors on March 24 to find out but I'm so inpatient and we both wanted to know early.We are so EXCITED!!! We went shopping after and bought such cute things. Baby stuff is so stinken cute I didn't want to stop buying stuff I'm sure going to go broke buying baby stuff. It was way fun to see our cute baby boy!! he kept kicking and doing flips it was so exciting to see we were only looking at the t.v screen for a second when the doctor said hes 100% sure hes all boy!! Ya now we can start with decorating the baby skaggs room!!

1 comment:

1happyCAMPer said...

CONGRATS!!! There is some way cute boy stuff out there.