I had a glider and I did enjoy it but me and Bridger grew out of it long ago! It just wasn't comfortable enough after awhile. For my next baby I am buying, FOR SURE, a nice soft rocking chair. I saw at costco there is one that is like 250 or 300. It isn't as big as most big rockers but it is a little bit smaller. Just perfect for newborn nursing AND toddler snuggles! If you buy one buy what you want and don't buy the one that is the cheapest or what not. It is worth spending a little more for the one that will be the most practicle for you the longest.
I am just so excited for you!!! Here's my thoughts: Rockers are nice cause you don't have the ottoman in the way. But the smaller rockers are nice and not so bulky. They also have smaller rockers that also glide and swivel!! Pretty cool!!!
2 comments:
I had a glider and I did enjoy it but me and Bridger grew out of it long ago! It just wasn't comfortable enough after awhile. For my next baby I am buying, FOR SURE, a nice soft rocking chair. I saw at costco there is one that is like 250 or 300. It isn't as big as most big rockers but it is a little bit smaller. Just perfect for newborn nursing AND toddler snuggles! If you buy one buy what you want and don't buy the one that is the cheapest or what not. It is worth spending a little more for the one that will be the most practicle for you the longest.
I am just so excited for you!!! Here's my thoughts: Rockers are nice cause you don't have the ottoman in the way. But the smaller rockers are nice and not so bulky. They also have smaller rockers that also glide and swivel!! Pretty cool!!!
Post a Comment