June 17, 2009

Go Away!!!

My morning started off just great! Let me just tell you how I hate being woke up early If you know me I'm not a morning person. Honestly I could sleep till noon every day if i could. Especially when I'm pregnant and when you get up like two time in the night just to go pee and you don't really ever get a good night sleep anymore because nothing is comfortable at this point and you have to be at work before 9:00. You don't want to wake me up I'm probably not to nice when I'm tied. So its like 7:45 and my alarm hasn't gone off yet i still have a good 20 min before i need to start getting ready and I'm sleeping away and all the sudden Me and Shayne hear a knock on our door!!! A loud freaking knock are you freaking kidding me Who the heck knocks on a door that early I was so mad so Shayne runs down there and looks threw the peep hole and yells its some dang solicitor's I'm sure they heard Shayne yell that up the stair to me You have got to be joking not to mention on my door i Have sign that clearly says NO SOLICITING the nerve of people What the heck at 7:45 that's a joke do they honestly think at that early in the morning people are going to open there door all nice to listen to there dang spiel NOT ME!! We didn't open the door.Then when I got home from work today guess who knocked on my door again poor kid probably thinks I'm such a mean pregnant lady hes like we came this morning and you didn't answer before he got any further I about bit his head off. I'm like listen don't ever knock on this door again and at 7:45 what were you thinking people are asleep. I don't want to hear about what your selling can you not read the freaking sign on the door GO AWAY that poor kid he looked like he was going to cry. I know I probably sounded so horrible. Honestly to all the solicitors don't knock on my door when I have a sign clearly posted then you wont get your head chewed off. I'm just going go slam the door in your face.

p.s the only reason I had to put a NO SOLICITING sign on my door is because I live in a townhouse and We honestly get at least one a day it drives me crazy people and not to mention I'm pregnant and get annoyed very easily so leave me alone!!