July 15, 2009

Las Vegas Baby Happy 2 years!!

last Sunday me and Shayne headed down to good old Vegas. We stayed in the luxor hotel The big pyramid. It was fun to go and take one last vacation before the baby comes and to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!! We saw the body worlds exhibit it was very interesting but kinda creepy but really cool at the same time its amazing how your body works. We also went to a Titanic exhibit Ya sounds lame but me and Shayne loved it. We like to watch history channel and it was fun to walk through and learn about people on the Titanic they give you a boarding pass when you walk in and it tells you about their life and why they were on the Titanic and at the end you see if your person lives or dies. Both mine and Shayne's people died we were sad but we had lots of fun. It was random out of all the passes we got Shayne got a guy with the last name Giles and I got a Mormon lady from Provo Utah we thought that was so funny! I got to finally play the slots for the first time it was fun!! We also hit the outlets this time not because I wanted to go honestly I didn't want to walk outside I swelled up my feet looked so sad because it was 112 degrees outside that day and I'm 8 months prego and its hard to walk far these days. But its funny we had to go because Shayne didn't pack him self some shirts he packed everything else but forgot to pack shirt ya I laughed so hard so we headed off to the outlets we had fun bought Shayne some shirts and bought some cute baby clothes they had the best baby deals. We had a good time ate at The Cheese Cake Factory and I had my first jack in the box they were so yummy. We just walked around Vegas I'm sure Shayne was sick of hearing me complain about how bad my feet hurt but I had so much fun thanks honey for a great anniversary and the best 2 years ever I love you!!! I was going to take more pic while we were down there but my dumb camera died and its being a retard so we need to buy a new one before the baby comes that why I only got two pic of the whole vacation:(

No comments: