August 3, 2009

Not so Happy Birthday to me.

So today I turn the big 22 ya me! So Ill tell you how my day started not the birthday I had in mind. I had another doc apt and I'm now 36 weeks & dilated to a 3 and I'm 80% effaced and my blood pressure is really high. I have preeclampsia what a bummer it must run in the family. So my doc said I better just be on bed rest which I have been I haven't been doing anything. I don't know why it wont come down. Today my doctor said all I get to to is take pee samples for 24 hours so on my birthday I get to stay home and pee in what looks like a freaking milk jug ya me I'm so excited!! So from 10:30 this morning i get to collect my pee till tomorrow at 10:30am & take it to the hospital so they can see if i have protein in my pee and if the levels are over 300 I get to have my baby tomorrow yep that's right tomorrow. They would just give me pitocin and start my labor so well see what happens after I take my pee back tomorrow and have my blood taken then my doc will call me so I could be having my baby tomorrow! I'm freaking out part of me wants to have my baby now but i just want him to be healthy. I wish this day would just be over all ready its annoying collecting your own pee. And I was really looking forward to eating at Olive Garden for my b-day but I get to pee in a jug insted:(

1 comment:

Summer said...

Brextyn is so handsome!!! Congrats!!!