
He can scoot backward.

Oh I love him

He likes to get on his knees and rock

Brextyn's new trick he is so strong.

Playing with daddys x-box time to baby proof

Ready to go outside for a walk.

Aislyn & Brextyn with great grandpa Kay

Brextyn with my Dad Grandpa Jeff
Happy 7 months Brextyn you are growing like a weed you now weigh 18.11 pounds. You are such a fun little boy and more and more everyday we get to see your cute personality!!! last week he started getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth now he does this funny push up pose its so cute. He can scoot himself backward but hasn't gotten how to go forward any day now hes going to take off and crawl. He is so cute he loves to sit and play toys he loves to drink out of cups if he see a cup he will yell until he get a drink i hope we didn't start a bad habit. He now has to sit up in the bath he hates water in his ears and loves to splash bath time is so fun! Shayne switched jobs hes still selling cars he is now up in SLC at Ken Garff Hyundai and Mitsubishi he has been doing so good hes the new guy and sold the most cars his first month he got 17.5 cars out!!! way to go honey we are so proud its been way to long since he has had a good month so i think his new job is good change. I'm still doing hair 2 times a week if you need a haircut or a wax or color call me i would love to do it. We are so happy for spring its nice to go for walks or sit outside and watch the cars go by Brextyn seems to like it. I'm excited for Brextyns first Easter and to get together with family. I have been making these cute head bands ill post a pic of them soon I'm kinda obsessed with making/wearing them right now I love spring I'm even wearing Capris today I'm sick of the cold.
2 comments:
Kam, I so happy to find your blog!!! Brextyn is so dang cute. I cannot believe he is already 7 months. NUTS! I love all the pics and your blog is super cute, Im still trying to figure out how to make mine... ha ha. Anyways good to see ya, even if just via blogging:)
OH Brextyn, we love you! You are so cute and chubby! We are so proud of you and your new tricks! Come teach Aislyn. What a big boy!! Come play again soon! (When Aislyn is all better)
Post a Comment