March 19, 2010

March



New favorite thing our dryer.


Kaitlin,Brex,Ammon


Party time!!


Mommy and Brextyn

I think our cat even is sick

Brextyn trying to walk like Mogli from
the Jungle Book.


Loves toys!

My poor snot nose child.
Wow where has this month gone time is flying so far this month we have painted our half bath and have been sick at our house this last couple of weeks. Not fun at all. Shayne has a bad sinus infection and maby strep throat Brextyn has had a fever and very bad nose and cough and earinfection and now my nose wont stop running. We have been to the doctors every week this month I'm not joking I'm getting sick of going there. But on another note we now have and ATP April 8 with a Cardologist for an echo they think Brex has Sleep Apnea I'm praying he has nothing wrong at all. But it would be a relief to know why my child never sleeps more then a hour or why he breathes so weird when he is sleeping the Doc said if he does have Sleep Apnea they take the tonsils out. So we have to wait 2 weeks to find out. Monday night we had to have a Oximetry monitor test on Brex when he was sleeping to see if hes oxygen drops he did good we taped it to his big toe and he didn't even know it was on I'm so glad he didn't pull it off. Brextyn is now into everything and is get so big hes 20 pounds now and is almost 8 months. We have had to do some serious baby proofing and he now can pull him self up I'm thinking hes going to walk before hes one. We are so excited for Easter I Cant wait. Shayne is doing great at his job and its looking like he will have another great month thats great news my work has been slow but it probly will pick up before spring break.

No comments: