Brex is a monkey this is how i found him the other day!
unfolding my folded laundry.
This pic cracks me up hes so funny!
He loves walking with his walker!
Brex is getting so big! He weighs 20-21 pounds. Can walk when he wants something and is so fast at crawling hes not my little baby anymore. Hes loving being outside and at grandma Layne's on her swing! He still hate eating baby food only wants to eat what he can put in his mouth little stinker. Any suggestion's on getting him to eat better? I'm so ready to be done breast feeding I just need to quit. He is such a happy easy going little guy I love his personality that hes getting! We still are working on sleeping at night I honestly think hes getting worse at night now. Maby one day ill catch up on sleep. I haven't noticed any difference in him sleeping since he got tubes in both ears a month ago sad i was really hoping that it would fix his sleeping issues :( We are loving going swimming at the pool and playing with friends. I need to get some new pic taken these pic are of him at 9-10 months. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather we are finally getting! ill post so new recent pics soon.
1 comment:
OH my heck! Kam, he is perfect. I love his cheeks! He is such a handsome little guy, I cant believe how big he is getting! You are such a cute mom. I loved the Zoo pics too. You have the cutest little fam!
Post a Comment