August 30, 2010

My Baby is 1!


Birthday Banner!


Yes i made the cake my mom helped!
it took forever i don't know if ill do a cake that big again


Showing off!


Making a mess my moms dogs was loving eating cake B threw on the ground.

He loved it!


He fast!



Do you like B's shirt I made it.




Cute babies




B ,Madison , Kailey , Aislyn , Alyssa


B in his new wheels.
Playing with stinker the hop hop.

Playing in the dirt!






This post is late. Brextyn turned 1! on August 4. He got spoiled rotten for his birthday. I cant believe a year has come and gone we are so happy we have Brextyn in our family. His such a smart happy easy going little guy oh how we just love him!

Brextyn's 1 year stats were:
weight 22.8 pounds hes in the 50%
height 31 inches hes in the 90%
Oh and I'm happy to say as of 2 weeks ago for the first time B slept through the night in his own room! I'm one happy momma now!

No comments: