Monday night I took a home pregnancy test and was very shocked to find out it was positive!! I'm so excited! Shayne was asleep that night so I didn't want to wake him up and tell him because I didn't think he would be able to go back to sleep after I told him the news. So on Christmas Eve I went to the doctor just to make sure I was really pregnant and the doctor said I'm a month along! me and Shayne are so excited I cant wait to find out the due date the doctor said he thinks I'm due the end of August but i need to find a good baby doctor so i can find out for sure how far along i am So if any of you have a good baby doctor let me know I'm looking.
1 comment:
I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment