boy or girl but we have to wait a little while longer I'm so excited!! I have 5 friends that are pregnant to and 3 are having boys so me and Shayne are hoping for a girl but we will be happy for a healthy baby!
January 20, 2009
Baby Update!!
I had a Doctors Apt today and had and ultrasound and found out that I am in my 3rd month and I'm 9 weeks along and the baby is due August 28! We are so excited!! Lately I have been so sick I hope the morning and nigh sickness goes away soon. Its not fun always feeling so crappy. The Doctor gave me some nausea medicine and hopefully that will help especially at work its hard to stand all day when all you want to do is go home and go to sleep. I cant wait to find out if its a
boy or girl but we have to wait a little while longer I'm so excited!! I have 5 friends that are pregnant to and 3 are having boys so me and Shayne are hoping for a girl but we will be happy for a healthy baby!
boy or girl but we have to wait a little while longer I'm so excited!! I have 5 friends that are pregnant to and 3 are having boys so me and Shayne are hoping for a girl but we will be happy for a healthy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so exciting Kamy! I seriously am so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl either. The sickness will get better so chin up!
I was really sick up until 12 1/2 weeks and then it started going away! Try to eat small things through out the day, it really helps!
Kamy...I am soooooooo excited!!! I can't wait! I will tend her/him....lots!!!!
Love you!
MOM
Post a Comment