May 19, 2009

Baby belly!


He is a picture of my growing baby belly! I'm now almost 26 week ya! I'm so ready to be done this is the first picture of me and my growing belly I feel like i look huge. We are now down to 100 days left but whose counting right. We Have the crib set up now I just need to find a cute bumper and quilt set and Shayne needs to paint the room and the cute rocking chair we bought. We still have tons to buy though but I think we are going to wait until i have a few baby showers before we buy anything else. I'm so excited to be a mom I can't wait!! Its so fun to feel Baby Brexten kick all the time so what do you think of the name? Me and Shayne love it. So should we spell his name Brexten my favorite or Brexton? I'd like to know what you think!

2 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

I think you look so darling!! Thanks so much for coming to see us! It was great to see you!! I'm so excited for you!!

Mike & Laynie Engberg said...

I think you should spell it Brextyn...because your name Kamryn and Shayne's name both have y's....