May 31, 2009

What a day!

We have had such a busy day. First We went to Ikea and bought a shelf for the baby's room. Ya I'm so happy we got that done! Then we went to Wal-mart where I bought my cute huzzy bear a BBQ I have been saving my tip money for awhile now so I could buy him one he has wanted one for a long time now. Then we come home and put together the shelf that was so simple it took 20 minutes at the most then the hard part came the BBQ which took about 2 hours to assemble:(
honestly next time buy an all ready built BBQ I swear it had 200 parts to the dang thing. But Shayne got it all put together thanks honey for putting everything together today!! It just feels good to have one less thing to worry about before our baby comes only 3 more months and each month keeps flying by We still have so much to do.One of the other things we have been working on is a little garden we well Shayne planted tomato's lettuce and peppers our little plants have been doing good! We are so excited to see what actually grows! well that's what we have been up to.


our little garden















Cute new shelf


















1 comment:

Erin said...

This means you'll be inviting us over for a BBQ soon right?? I can't wait to see your ultrasound pics you get tomorrow!!